Sunday, December 14, 2008

ten days...and counting!

so when i go home for christmas in say, about (EXACTLY), ten days i am going to go talk to the "people" at utep about starting a master's program (counseling) OR getting my teaching certification this coming summer/fall. also, i need to talk to them about on campus jobs for grad students and see if i can actually afford to do this. life is hard when you have a lack of finances, BUT i'm going to remain optimistic about this. my dad told me to :)

in other news: my friend hannah, who i met in dublin (yes, i am that cool) is coming to hang out in amsterdam next week. i'm so excited to see her! we had great times in dublin, and i'm sure she'll have some awesome amsterdam stories to take with her.

and, last but not least, i still need to go buy some dutch stuff. i think i'll do this tomorrow because i only have kaitlyn and that simplifies things. plus, unlike marisa who never wants to go outside (for the lack of markers and toys), kaitlyn loves to go places.

life should be improving, and hopefully the "people" at utep tell me that i can start my program from abroad in the spring. that would be excellent ;)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That sounds like a good plan. I still think you should go into teaching. I had a ton of fun doing it in the bronx for a day...not sure I could do it all the time though. You would be much better at it. So good luck with utep!