Friday, January 9, 2009

oh l'eau


so i haven't had anything to drink besides water or milk for the last week, and have no desire to. i wonder if this is my body trying to tell me that it doesn't want anymore caffeine or alcohol. i think it is.

maybe i need to give up soda and alcohol for a month and see if i can feel a difference. i know for sure i won't be having alcohol anytime soon, thanks painkillers!

i'm looking forward to a long weekend of nothing-ness, the first in a while. should be nice (for me and my rib).
oh yeah, except planning the trip to london! woo hoo!

2 comments:

Soph! said...

I like my week of nothingness so far. I thought I would get depressed and lonely, but I'm completely fine! it's relaxing and I've been getting a lot of stuff done. Granted the stuff is Warcraft related...but still!

Jennifer said...

You're going to London?! I am jealous.