Friday, February 27, 2009

words of support to myself

i went up to new mexico state university in las cruces yesterday to check out the rotc program for grad school.

and...i'm going to talk to the recruiter today about officer candidate school.

i've been going to the gym with my dad and/or brother and i just have to say that i am walking like an 80 year old today. my calf muscles are so incredibly sore/tight. this is going to be rough, but i know i can do it. now if only my allergies/major sinus headache would alleviate itself.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to leave a few words of support too! :)

You can do it! Whatever you put your mind to - or your heart to - I'm sure you'll be able to make it happen!!!

I think the idea of an ROTC grad school program seems really exciting! There have been many times I've considered the same thing myself.

That's no fun about sinus headaches though ... ugh - I've had TWO sinus surgeries to try and fix my sinus headaches. They DID help some - but I get them at times still - they're the WORST! hope you feel better soon!!!