Sunday, March 15, 2009

checking the perimeter.

so i'll be working at the handbag and accessory department at the BIGGEST dillard's in the state of TEXAS.

my sister and i went to the mall yesterday and just happened to stop by dillard's. i wanted to see what types of people i would be working with. well, we soon found out the answer to my question. there were two women working the handbag area. they were both about 55-60 years old. say what? yep.

little ol' me is supposed to be telling these women what to do. it just makes me nervous because nobody over the age of 35 takes me seriously. i look about 17. and that's on an "old" day. we'll see how this goes.

i've also got my eye on a sweet ride. i'll keep it under wraps until it's legally mine, but i think you guys will like it ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no doubt you'll win those ladies over in no time. :) And looking young is a good thing.