Sunday, April 12, 2009

hello all!

it has been such a long time since i've been able to blog. so much has happened, but at this point i can't even remember most of it. ha!

work is going well. i'm learning how to do my job little by little. it's a lot to take on, but luckily i have really nice co-workers who are always willing to help me.

i bought a car. if we're friends on facebook, i'll put up photos there. it's a pretty sweet ride. it's also previously belonged to my mother ;)

i've become a shopaholic. not a good thing. i mean it's fun to shop, but i need to pull in the reins on that one.

i get my iphone tomorrow. haha. nice transition from being a shopaholic.

i've decided that now is the time to get a boyfriend. i'm working on it. give me a week or two.

2 comments:

K.Pete said...

i love that you just up and decided you want a boyfriend - and now you're going to have one. I like your style! :)

Coincidentally I had this SAME conversation just YESTERDAY with my flatmate's GF. I told her I was going to put myself back on the market. And so last night I did. And it went really well - ok actually it went TOO well. And then I remembered why it is that I love being single. :) It's just so fun to play!

Can't wait to hear about your new boy toy.

Soph! said...

jealous about the iphone, grats on the car, and can't wait to hear about the future boyfriend

^_^