Saturday, April 25, 2009

long time, no read.

i guess since i was tagged twice, i'll make my list :)

6 simple things that make me smile:

1. a big glass of skim milk in the morning.

2. sneezing. it is so refreshing. is it strange that sneezing is one of my favorite things? i love it.

3. the mountains. you can see them from anywhere in el paso.

4. when life gets so ridiculous you just laugh. like this.

5. random quotes. sometimes when i feel alone, a few simple words help me know that someone once felt the way i do.

6. sleeping when it's raining outside.

i would tag six blogs, but i don't follow that many and half of you guys have already been tagged or tagged me ;)


moving on to other things. oh wait, all i do is work. moving onto other thing(-s).
they're moving me to the men's department. i'm not too thrilled about this. i've already had an altercation with my soon to be "boss". he was rude, in front of associates (workers), and i had to inform him that he "can't talk to me like that." fun times. later he was all like "i kind of liked it." i said "you're welcome?" silly me, i wasn't aware that i did it for his own pleasure.

have i ever mentioned that my life feels like one big game of "let's screw emily over"?
because it does.

but i'm going to try to be positive about this (and you guys now know how hard this can sometimes be for me).

so i FINALLY have the weekend off, and i'm planning on spending a ton of time with my family. i'm going to my nephew's baseball game, taking my niece to see the hannah montana movie, and then relaxing for the remainder. i wish i could have slept in, but as usual i woke up bright and early at 7:15.

4 comments:

K.Pete said...

Nice list! It's good to try and stay positive. It's not easy.

I hope your weekend is exactly what you need to feel a little recharged and refreshed. :)

Jennifer said...

You're the only person I know who enjoys sneezing.

Soph! said...

4. like that time in the snow??! bwahahhaaa


miss you. i should probably send you an email updating you on things. I'll do it when I get back home IN 7DAYS! can you believe it?


Or, when I'm procrastinating on packing my things :)

devynn said...

lol to your sneezing thing!