Wednesday, April 1, 2009

teeth

so there's this guy at work. i won't mention names, but he is very (okay extremely) attractive. and for me to say this, it means a lot. you guys know how picky i am (especially about jaw lines and teeth ;)
we sometimes talk, but it's mostly about lame loser topics that grandmas talk to each other about right before they take their afternoon nap.

i'm not really sure what has happened to me. i used to be overly-confident when it came to guys and relationships. then, along came jerkface (can also be referred to as wanker if you're british) who ruined my life (okay, not really but it adds to the drama) and also my self-confidence.

so back to super-hot: i feel like a 12 year old girl who has a crush and will never, ever approach the boy. and it doesn't help that i'm older than him (does that make me a cougar?). i am so out of practice when it comes to being my age and single. isn't it ironic? i've been single for over a year and i'm still not quite sure what i'm doing. before i liked being single, now super-hot has me questioning this.

anyway, i'll keep you updated on my endeavors. i know you're on the edge of your seat.

4 comments:

devynn said...

lol i am in a cougar type situation too! you should sneak a picture of this hottie!

Soph! said...

bwahhahahaa i Just called Dev a cougar yesterday


I'm also in a cougar situation. And not the swede. Even though he is 2 years younger than me too

K.Pete said...

I asked myself this same question this year at Uni. Am I a cougar? I say - no - I'm a lioness - and that's WAY better. :) A lioness is a sassy, hot chica who might be a little older than that hottie she's eying - but she's not old. ;)

So we're lionesses :) That's not so bad is it?

But you HAVE to talk to him!!! And I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Jennifer said...

Um, I AM on the edge of my seat and I'm so excited for you. And, no, you're not a cougar...I'm pretty sure the guy(s) I like are 1 or 2 years younger than me...its a habit.